Tree removal is a dangerous task, especially when the trees are much larger. These jobs require more care for not only the safety of our employees but also you as a homeowner. In these instances, our bucket truck is used to allow our professionals to reach higher parts of the tree and increase safety.
When using a professional tree service make sure that:
- You call as many service providers as possible.
- Receive an itemized estimate in writing.
- Ask for a current copy of their liability insurance.
- Receive proof of workman's compensation coverage.
- Ask for a copy of their Better Business Bureau rating.
- Check for Angie's List reviews.
Our bucket truck is suitable for most residential homes, removing the need to climb or use ladders. This vehicle is heavy and sturdy, allowing our employees to stand safely enclosed while performing our services.
Safety has always been one of our number one concerns for both our employees and of you the homeowner. We’re fully insured with workman’s comp and liability insurance. We’re also licensed by the state to provide our top-notch services.
If you have a large tree in need of service, contact us today and get a free estimate.(412) 521-1938