After tree removal or a storm, there is debris, large and small, left in your yard. Removing all of that debris can be challenging work, especially if you don’t have the right tools for the job. Our wood chipper can handle the task of clearing your yard, and we’ll haul it away.
When using a professional tree service make sure that:
- You call as many service providers as possible.
- Receive an itemized estimate in writing.
- Ask for a current copy of their liability insurance.
- Receive proof of workman's compensation coverage.
- Ask for a copy of their Better Business Bureau rating.
- Check for Angie's List reviews.
Our wood chipper will take those fallen branches, twigs, or smaller fallen trees and turn them into tiny wood pieces. This process can shorten the amount of time needed to clear your property of debris.
While chipping safety is our number one concern, which is why we’re fully insured with workman’s comp and liability insurance. We are also licensed by the state to provide or top-notch services.
Get in touch with us today to get a free estimate on our wood chipper services.(412) 521-1938