Tree Stumps, large or small, take up usable space and are an eyesore to you as a homeowner. They can also be dangerous to you, your children, or pets when playing in the yard. Our stump removal services will help you gain back that space in your yard.
When using a professional tree service make sure that:
- You call as many service providers as possible.
- Receive an itemized estimate in writing.
- Ask for a current copy of their liability insurance.
- Receive proof of workman's compensation coverage.
- Ask for a copy of their Better Business Bureau rating.
- Check for Angie's List reviews.
A tree stump is a result of a partially completed tree removal. Tree stumps can be challenging to remove as their roots push deep into the ground. A challenge which our trained professionals are equipped to handle with specialized equipment.
While using such dangerous equipment safety is our number one concern. We’re fully insured with workman comp and liability insurance, while also being licensed by the state.
Get in contact with us today to get your tree stump removed and reclaim your yard space.(412) 521-1938